Julie and I left the house after lunch with Heather and Suzy headed to meet up with Michael at the Thai Craft sale. As soon as we arrived at the Skytrain, we were soaked in a deluge of rain and wind. I couldn't do anything but laugh. We met up with a few of their other friends too.
Tonight, I had dinner at a Lebanese restaurant with Heather and Suzy.
The night is ending at Julie's house. I'll take a shower in a little while and then I will be getting dressed for the flight home. I'll leave Bangkok at 12:55am Sunday which is 11:55am on Saturday for those in Alabama. Somebody cheer for Auburn for me because I will be flying during their game. I will arrive in Birmingham on Sunday at 12:21pm.
Pray for my goodbyes at the airport. I've already had to say goodbye to Michael this afternoon. I'll see all of you very soon.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment