Sunday, I went to Covenant Church in Bangkok and heard Tote preach.
Ayr interpreted for me. I'm not exactly sure how I ended up in a skit
but I was on the Red team. It was crazy and fun. My world became
even smaller in church when Bee from Rattanakiri, Cambodia was there
to share about what is going with her ministry with Bible translation
and discipleship. When I saw the pictures in her presentation, I
recognized people I met and a village church I visited in 2007 when I
was in Cambodia. Seeing the Blosser's earlier in the week and now Bee
was encouraging to hear.
I flew to Khon Kaen Sunday night greeted by Blaa, Git and Sherry at the
airport. It was so good to see Blaa and Git. It was nice to finally
meet Sherry; I have been hearing about her for so long.
At the moment, I am sitting in Blaa's book shop named Blessing.
It is much cooler in Khon Kaen!! I would guess that it is 10 degrees
cooler than Bangkok.
This point moving forward being able to post to the blog will be hit
or miss because of free wifi or access to a computer. Posting pictures
will be even harder, but I will try to post as much as possible.
Mindy and John, I trust you made it home safely. It was fun having
adventures with you my first week in Thailand.
Sent from my iPhone
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Melody! John and I made it home safely - about 8pm Sunday night. We had so much fun with you and all of your friends in Bangkok! We are so grateful to everyone for their kindness and hospitality. It is a trip I know we will never forget!
Have fun and stay safe the next two weeks and we will look forward to hearing more about your adventures in Thailand!
Mindy & John
Post a Comment