It's been another jam packed day of fun with friends. It was a quiet morning at the house.
Suzy came over for lunch and all of us had cashew chicken, coconut soup and rice. As usual everything was fabulous.
After lunch, Julie, Joy and I went to Joy's Bible study with 4th and 5th grade girls. There were 6 girls there and they began their first quilting project and learning about sewing. They started a Christmas stocking. I think the girls enjoyed the project. We didn't get anywhere near completion, but they did quilt a candycane on the front of the stocking. Joy worked on her's after dinner tonight. She is doing a great job. Joy is 9 years old. I had fun sharing with the girls about quilting.
Suzy came over for dinner and we ordered pizza. A medium pizza here is the size of s personal pan pizza in the states; no, I didn't eat one all by myself. The pizza is pretty good. But I miss Papa John's; especially the garlic butter sauce. Suzy, Julie and I talked about some of the crazy pizzas made here. Suzy said the first pizza she ever had was barbq seafood with hot dog in the crust. She had told her friends she pretty much would eat anything on pizza and that was what was ordered. I assure you that is not what we ordered tonight. Julie said she saw an advertisement once that had a ring of mashed potatoes on the pizza up against the hot dog filled crust. The craziest advertisement I have seen has been a salmon and wasabi pizza.
I had a great time talking with Julie and Suzy tonight. Again, it is fun catching up with friends.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am about hungry for everything. You are having too much fun. I am so happy for you all. well deserved for hard work.
God is good. we live in a wonderful country. Isn't it fun meeting servers from countries you have been in.
Love You
GM Fluker
Post a Comment