Aninha picked me around noon and took me to lunch at Spoleto. It is an Italian build your own pasta bowl restaurant. It was really good; Muito bem. We did a little shopping. I bought Pride & Prejudice translated into Portuguese. I also bought some Brazilian music. We also went to the grocery store in the basement of Diamond Mall and I bought some things need for Tuesday nights cooking class. It was great to get to know Aninha and spend the afternoon with her.
By the way, milk comes in a box and is not refrigerated. I hear it is good. I don't drink milk so I can't tell you what it tastes like.
After Aninha brought me back to the Hamby's, Nurse Michelle told me I should get some rest. I slept until 8:00. Michelle had a Fromburger (chicken burger) waiting for me when I woke up. It was good.
Tonight, I am working on updating pictures to the blog, beginning to pack to come home and doing some prep for tomorrow night's cooking class. The Hamby's are back to the Dempsey's house since they did not make their flight yesterday.
I am really getting to know people and now I have to leave in a couple of days.
1 comment:
Yeah for UHT milk! This is the milk from the Thai milk boxes that Caleb loved. Could not have survived SE Asia without it. michael
Post a Comment